 CAD / 11291
    Steering Committee candidate Andrew Allan - backgrounder and position statement —Andrew Allan
   Position statement Gudday people, I guess you might want to know who is Andrew and where does he stand? I’m an Australian who just happens to be the author of Mac Brick CAD (MBC). My personal involvement with LDRAW first began back in 2001 when I (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Steering Committee candidate Andrew Allan - backgrounder and position statement —Andrew Allan
   Having had an opportunity to review my candidacy for the Steering Committee, I now recognise that my platform is more concerned with the Standards Committee than the Steering Committee. This was due to a confusion on my behalf where I believed that (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Steering Committee candidate Andrew Allan - backgrounder and position statement —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.cad, Andrew Allan wrote: <snip> (...) I have updated (URL) with this information. I apologise for the delay but Andrew's statement was not posted where everyone else posted theirs, in cad.dev.org.ldraw ... which caused me to miss it at the (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)