 CAD / 11254
    LDView problems —Stefan Garcia
   Hi everyone, I've been having some problems with LDView (which is a great program, btw) and was hoping y'all could help. I've got an AMD 2000+ with integrated graphics and 256 megs of RAM, so I have enough power to run this, but whenever I move the (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDView problems —Travis Cobbs
   (...) I haven't heard of this happening before, but you might try turning off your mouse cursor shadow (assuming it's on) to see if that helps. There isn't any way to change the way LDView renders. On a side note, integrated graphics almost always (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)