 CAD / 11255
Re: LDView problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 20:46:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Stefan Garcia wrote:
Hi everyone,

I've been having some problems with LDView (which is a great program, btw) and
was hoping y'all could help.  I've got an AMD 2000+ with integrated graphics and
256 megs of RAM, so I have enough power to run this, but whenever I move the
cursor over the model window, the program stops rendering and the mouse starts
dissapearing intermittently.  Is there a way to change what LDView uses to
render models?  I think that might be the problem, but again, I'm not sure.

Any help'd be much appreciated.

I haven't heard of this happening before, but you might try turning off your
mouse cursor shadow (assuming it's on) to see if that helps.  There isn't any
way to change the way LDView renders.

On a side note, integrated graphics almost always perform pretty poorly in 3D.
However, for small to mid-sized models, it should still be fine.

--Travis Cobbs