 CAD / 11253
11252  |  11254
Subject:
Accuracy of curved surfaces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 18:13:48 GMT

I have a parts-author question.

I am working on 'Electric Train 12V Brick 2 x 4 with Power Pickup'
(Step 8 in: http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0727/0727-03.html)
This part contains some curved surfaces that cannot be done with primitives
(very odd angles, like 41.112 degrees, 36.082 degrees and 21.786 degrees, so I
have to create these using triangles, quads and conditional lines.
My question now is: how accurate do I have to create these surfaces, ie. how
many angles?

Niels