 CAD / 11207
11206  |  11208
Subject:
Can someone explain the method to the madness...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 21:20:04 GMT

Well, I don’t know if it’s madness or not, but it’s driving me mad, at any rate.

Can some kind soul explain either or both of the following:

1) What is the conversion system for MLCAD units to POV units, when not using LGEO?

2) Why does L3P create matrices for the placement of elements instead of using translate?

I’m cracking my keyboard over my head trying to replace a matrix with a translate so I can perform a clock animation on it, but I’m having absolutely no success. Desperation drives one to ask many questions.

Thank you very, very much for any help you can render, pardon the pun,

-Mike