 CAD / 11165
Re: New L3P Tool: Batch Processor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 23:02:09 GMT

Good news: there is now a Windows GUI. No more command-line! All you have to do is point and click, and if necessary fill in a few blanks. The program is pretty self-intuitive. If you find any problems (unlikely but possible) let me know.

L3PBatch

Enjoy (and thanks to my father for doing this for me),

-Mike