 CAD / 11144
  Error trying to render a slope

I'm hoping someone can help. In trying to render a file containing only a single slope I am getting the following error in POV-Ray: No matching in object, object found instead. It *seems* to be getting caught on this part of the .pov file: object (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Error trying to render a slope

Hello! This is a bug in L3P. Add a second part and it will work. Just comment it out later in the POV file. Play well Carsten "Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELET...otome.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HtH2qL.ArA@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Error trying to render a slope

(...) Carsten, Thanks for your quick reply. That certainly fixed it! I appreciate your help. Best regards, Allan B. (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad)