 CAD / 11111
Re: What'd Datsville look like?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:10:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:
On the two "newer" (well...) versions of LDBoxer, I've abandoned the *.box
extension and instead I use Parts\B\*.dat for boxed versions.

Have you tried them yet? Maybe they don't have the same memory limits? I think I
changed from Memo to CheckBoxList in most of my later LDraw exeriments and that
it increased the capacity very much.

http://home.swipnet.se/simlego/ldraw/ldboxer/ldboxer.htm

/Tore

Holy Cow!