 CAD / 11069
  Re: Minifig Ice Pick

(...) I don't think there is any unofficial version of this available. I've been thinking of making this part, since I got a set with one at Christmas. But I don't know when I'd get to it. If any other part author makes it first, you should note (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Minifig Ice Pick

(...) Thanks Andy. Take care. (21 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad)