 CAD / 11072
Re: Minifig Ice Pick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 15:23:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Andrew Westrate wrote:
In lugnet.cad, David Rabadan wrote:
Hello everyone.  Any body know if there is a dat file for the
minifig Ice pick part # x170?
Thanks in advance.

I don't think there is any unofficial version of this available.  I've been
thinking of making this part, since I got a set with one at Christmas.  But I
don't know when I'd get to it.

If any other part author makes it first, you should note that mountaineers (i.e.
mountain climbers) call this equipment an "Ice Axe", not an ice pick.

Andy

Thanks Andy.
Take care.