 CAD / 11064
  Re: Automatic unofficial part detection?

(...) I guess that is the origin of all my troubles ... At the risk of testing your patience (a flu keeps me from being very coherent today) - how would I be able to see parts whose files are outside those dirs in the Mlcad parts library window? (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Automatic unofficial part detection?

(...) You can put them in the MODELS directory. The drawback to this is that you see all the unofficial primitives as well but this is practically insignificant. The proper process to do this is: 1. Download the ldrawunf.zip 2. Unzip in a convenient (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Automatic unofficial part detection?

Thanks for the info, Orion. I have to say I much prefer to create a 100% official ldraw setup to test the files and have the "working one" with official and non-official parts mixed up. For all my purposes (except when actually distributing the (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad)