 CAD / 1104
Re: lego creator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 19:14:52 GMT

Wow, I didn't realize that Creator was 100% Town Junior, and that's it.
I am glad I did not buy it, I bought a mission pack for Quake 2 instead.
. Thanks for the link!

Scott Sanburn

Anders Isaksson wrote:

jonathan wilson skrev i meddelandet ...
- It does not have that many different bricks.
exactly what bricks does it have?
only townjr bricks?

Take a look at http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/creator.htm
There you can see ALL the pieces in Creator.

WARNING: Slow page - many pictures.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm