 CAD / 11008
  LPub add what in MEGAPOV Command Line

What does LPub add in the command line field of MEGAPOV (under the INI file window) in order to get MEGAPOV to work? I ask becuase in my stupitidy last night I was using MEGAPOV (without LPub) and deleted whatever command lines LPUB had placed (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LPub add what in MEGAPOV Command Line

(...) Well LPub is working again. This is what I did. 1. Uninstalled LDraw completely! (Removed everything LDraw related (parts library, 3rd party applications, etc.) 2. Uninstalled POV-Ray 3.1g and 3.5 as well. 3. Cleaned out the Windows registry (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LPub add what in MEGAPOV Command Line

(...) Unfortuntely, I still have the problem of getting an error when I attempt to create a Bill of Materials for any of my completed models. =( LPub tells me that it ran out of storage space! Not sure what this means? I don't think it means that my (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)