 CAD / 11012
Re: LPub add what in MEGAPOV Command Line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 18:06:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera wrote:
   What does LPub add in the command line field of MEGAPOV (under the INI file window) in order to get MEGAPOV to work?

I ask becuase in my stupitidy last night I was using MEGAPOV (without LPub) and deleted whatever command lines LPUB had placed there. Well today, LPub will create the .pov files and even open MEVAPOV but it will NOT render anything. =( I also tried just rendering with POVray 3.1 and 3.5 and nothing. =(

Please help...,AHui

Well LPub is working again. This is what I did.

1. Uninstalled LDraw completely! (Removed everything LDraw related (parts library, 3rd party applications, etc.)

2. Uninstalled POV-Ray 3.1g and 3.5 as well.

3. Cleaned out the Windows registry using RegCleaner, which you can get here:

http://www.freewarepro.com/info.php?categoryid=80&fileid=324

4. Reinstalled everything again. =(

(Used the new All-In-One-Installer 2004 1st Quater Edition on ldraw.org)

5. LPub now works okay. No sure what was wrong but alas it’s working. =)

Unfortuntely, I still have the problem of getting an error when I attempt to create a Bill of Materials for any of my completed models. =( LPub tells me that it ran out of storage space! Not sure what this means? I don’t think it means that my Hard Drive is FULL as I have 10GB left on it. And the BOM.BMPs are only 100s.MB in size. The biggest one I have is 177MB. =0

Is anyone else getting this error? When I break-up my model into sub-models and run those, no problem. Only with the final model that has all the parts do I get an error. =(

-AHui

A&M LWorks