 CAD / 11004
  Re: Help needed: Are these parts really LEGO?  [DAT]

(...) No sweat. I had some other projects, so I didn't hold my breath waiting for you. :) (...) The bricks were made long before Byggis existed. The idea of grooves was yet another thing that Byggis ripped off from LEGO, but Byggis had a different (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Help needed: Are these parts really LEGO?

Talking about vintage parts, when I browsed for old instruction scans I discovered this vintage motor part: (URL) Never seen or heard anything about this before. Niels Karsdorp (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Help needed: Are these parts really LEGO?

(...) I started on that one a long time ago. Got the sources somewhere I suppose. Please contact me if you plan to LDraw it. (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)