 CAD / 10981
  Re: New colors are defined as what in LDraw????

(...) It struck me as a serious question. It may not matter so much in LDraw itself, which has relatively low resolution colors, but it does matter for POVRay where color rendering does matter. If someone does a model that deliberately used both the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New colors are defined as what in LDraw????

(...) I agree, it is a valid opinion. my question is: why nobody stood up asking to rename all the duplo parts at the PT into "explore"? do we really have to copy slavishly all the marketing stunts? w. (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New colors are defined as what in LDraw????

(...) Nope. But partnames don't show up in rendered files. Colors do. (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad)