 CAD / 10920
  Re: Newbie question on printing b/w and colour hints

(...) LPub's approach is a great one (and one that I use as well in the parts lists that I include in my instructions) but it doesn't do what Ahui is asking, precisely, that is, it doesn't provide "callouts with a letter for the color". I'm not (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, FTX)

  Re: Newbie question on printing b/w and colour hints

(...) Boy, that would be *very* hard to have happen automatically. Automatic placement of the color labels would be problematic at best. It is *much* easier to put the color labels in the part list image. The label is some location relative to the (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, FTX)