 CAD / 10886
    Re: MLCad: maximum filesize? —Niels Karsdorp
   (...) Mayby you could use submodels (smaller portions of your sculpture) to avoid MLCad getting very slow. When you want your final result as one straight ldr-file you can have all your submodels inlined when they're finished. Niels (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: MLCad: maximum filesize? —Maarten Steurbaut
   I was clever enough to use submodels right from the start (each containing 2.500 to 3.000 pieces). Every now and than I have to take a look at the result just to check if I am still doing allright, and this is were I loose time (approx. 15 seconds (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad)