 CAD / 10767
    Disappearing Parts in MLCAD —James Loewen
   Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me out. For some reason certain Ldraw parts seem to have disappeared from the parts selection in my copy of MLCAD, most notably some of the technic liftarms. It happened a while ago, so I reloaded the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Disappearing Parts in MLCAD —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Try this: Open MLCad Goto File -> Scan Parts When MLCad prompts, select yes to writing a new Parts.lst file. This probably will fix your problem By the way, did this problem occur after you installed a parts update? -Orion (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Disappearing Parts in MLCAD —James Loewen
   (...) Well, it seems to have organized some things, but I'm still missing some parts, most noticeably the 7 and 11-long technic liftarms. To answer your question, I have installed some new parts lately, including some unofficial ones. (I hope these (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Disappearing Parts in MLCAD —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Ahh, there's your problem. The 7 and 11 long liftarm aren't offical parts yet and I suspect that the case for the other parts your missing as well. If you want the 2 liftarms, here's the urls: (URL) recommend you not put unoffical parts in you (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad)