 CAD / 10743
Re: Train Bases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:39:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp wrote:
   This weekend I have created the Train Base 6 x 22 with Motor Cutout. (As used in set 727 and some others). After some more verification I will upload this part to the PT as x280.dat (one of my last free 3DNs).

Now upladed to the PT: x280.dat and x280c01.dat (with magnets)

P.S. please read my original posting, too, for a suggestion for a namechange and the use of primitives in parts with buffers.

Niels