 CAD / 10714
    Control Center —Colin Ballantyne
   Hi! I'm quite new to LDraw modelling, and have already recreated some models electronically, however some of them have a Technic Control Center built into them. I was wondering if: 1. A Control Center Part existed (even if not finished). 2. If not - (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Control Center —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Not that I know of and a quick search didn't find anything. (...) Wow, this is a big question. Basically you have to become familiar with the LDraw file specification. Read these 2 documents: (URL) above give you a quick run through of how to (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad)