 CAD / 10663
  Re: Another question about LPub PLIs

(...) Unfortunatlely, I don't think it will work. I did a couple more tests tonight with the files I posted, but I couldn't get the original bricks (Step 1) to be shaded in Step 3. Using BI GREYED BEGIN/END around the plates, I can get (URL), but (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Another question about LPub PLIs

In lugnet.cad, Joel Hoornbeek wrote: snip (...) LPub. (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad, FTX)