 CAD / 10619
    Re: Generator, Primitives, and Part questions —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I'd be very interested in it. I use LDview all the time! -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 3-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Generator, Primitives, and Part questions —Travis Cobbs
   (...) OK, I uploaded it to the following location: (URL) Read the readme.txt file for usage instructions and caveats. Make sure to do this before running the program, since by default it will attempt to start outputing files to a particular (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad, FTX)