 CAD / 10582
  Re: linux ldraw users

Don, thanks for including the .cad group; I don't keep up w/ the .mlcad group. I agree that there's just not a lot of publicity for the Linux flavor of tools. I've been using the LDraw tools since late 1999. I didn't realize the benefit of LDView (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: linux ldraw users

(...) Thinking about it, I think Don's probably right. In addition, I agree with Jack that most users aren't going to want to have to compile something themselves. I actually have a binary distrubution of the Linux version in addition to the source (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)