 CAD / 10570
  Re: What's the demand???????

(...) I seriously would love to dive into this project, but alas, I have no monorail. (ominous silence) Uhmmmmmmm......... Sorry, I couldn't afford them. I was busy buying LEGO Space... GO .space! But, seriously, It would be unethical for me to (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: What's the demand???????

(...) As someone who has modeled many parts I don't own (though not in LDraw), I found this comment puzzling.. Why unethical? May I also echo the requests for "in progress" or "wanted" lists? I assign my CAD students parts to model, and would rather (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)