 CAD / 10522
10521  |  10523
Subject:
LPuv problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 11:17:26 GMT

I have now got LPub working with the older versions of POVRay and MEGAPov and it mostly seems ok but I have had a couple of problems.

The first is not that important, the first part in the first construction image created comes out grey no matter what colour it is. The BOM for the first construction image show the colour correctly and it also is correct in the later construction stages.

The second problem is with upside-down rotation steps created in MLCad. These are set with an angle of 23.45.180 to match the MLCad view. However upside-down views in LPub are rendered at a different angle to the correct way up ones. I have tried setting the view angle for the camera in both main Position and Orientation view and the Part Images in LPub to match but still get the same problem. I have also worked the other way and changed the rot-step angle in MLCad to match the LPub ones (I was using 25.50 as recommended by Steve Barille in his Powerpoint presentation)

These two problems can be seen here

Anyone have any ideas?

Tim