 CAD / 10468
  Construction animation with Lpub

I want to create a small construction animation, with each step rendered with Lpub 2.2 + Pov but I have a problem: each image gets centered on step center, which moves as more parts are added. So existing parts move between frames... Of course I (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Construction animation with Lpub

(...) I'll have to provide you with contol on a behavior. LPub finds the center of the model and places that at the origin for each step. This helps eliminate problems with rotation stepsand parts that are offcenter. I'll have to provide an option (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Construction animation with Lpub

(...) Just do it the old fashion way using LDraw to L3PAO (make sure you have include STEPS switch on) to POV-Ray and you shoud be okay. Even if you do get LPub to work (once Kevin adds the option) you will only have images at the end and will still (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Construction animation with Lpub

(...) Indeed, I don't need the power of Lpub in that case, L3PAO is just fine ! Cheers, Philo (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Construction animation with Lpub

(...) I now know why Lpub would be helpful after all: L3PAO doesn't seem to take care of CLEAR statements... Philo (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)