 CAD / 10460
    Some more insert shortcuts —Gregory J. Overkamp
   Since it turns out the insert menu in POV-Ray is so easy to use, I decided to make some shortcuts for the floor files I use so often. (URL) zip file includes seven floor files and a readme. It is the same readme as on the website, and explains the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Some more insert shortcuts —Ahui Herrera
   (...) Good work Overkamp, Can you please use the standrads that I talked about in this post: (URL) a nut shell make a sub-folder and call it something like "02 - Overkamp's Floors", place this sub-folde under the "LDraw" main folder in the POV-Ray (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Some more insert shortcuts —Gregory J. Overkamp
   (...) Consider them standardized. Didnt even realize that there were standards for this yet, but i guess its better to start early! Oh, and call me Greg please, or Mr. Overkamp. Overkamp by itself just doesnt sound rite... (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Some more insert shortcuts —Gregory J. Overkamp
   I have now updated the website for some new insert menus. Oh wait, now it actually is a website... (URL) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Some more insert shortcuts —Ahui Herrera
   (...) I hope that more people follow yours and Jereon's examples and start provide the LDraw community with more code snipets. -AHui LDraw Help Desk (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)