 CAD / 10462
Re: Some more insert shortcuts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 20:12:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Gregory J. Overkamp wrote:
Since it turns out the insert menu in POV-Ray is so easy to use, I decided to
make some shortcuts for the floor files I use so often.

http://filebox.vt.edu/users/goverkam/

The zip file includes seven floor files and a readme.  It is the same readme as
on the website, and explains the installation procedure.  I have also posted
example pics for each of the floors.  Enjoy!

Good work Overkamp,

Can you please use the standrads that I talked about in this post:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/ray/?n=1925

In a nut shell make a sub-folder and call it something like
"02 - Overkamp's Floors", place this sub-folde under the "LDraw" main folder in
the POV-Ray Insert Menu folder.

Thank you very much.
-Ahui
LDraw Help Desk

Consider them standardized.  Didnt even realize that there were standards for
this yet, but i guess its better to start early!  Oh, and call me Greg please,
or Mr. Overkamp.  Overkamp by itself just doesnt sound rite...