 CAD / 1045
  lego creator

has anyone seen the lego creator software? from the looks of it it blows ldraw out of the water. it appears to have most curretn bricks at leats... (25 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: lego creator

(...) Is it my imagination or does this qualify as a bonafide flame-troll? (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: lego creator

(...) ldraw (...) i'm fighting the wave of snap comments, explitives and overall rush of disgust that is requiring me to forcefully contain the bile rising in my throat... yes.. he is fishing for trouble with this... but to pseudo-quote an icon from (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: lego creator

of course lego creator costs money and does not include parts like electric mindstorms rcx, technic stearing link, belville parasol stand, baseplate 32 x 32 raised with ramp. (25 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: lego creator

(...) You probably want to do some deja-diving on this topic. There have been many comments made about Creator. Basically, it's way to simple (re: dumbed-down) to create the models you typically see posted on Lugnet and on websites around the (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: lego creator

jonathan wilson skrev i meddelandet ... (...) No! - It does not have that many different bricks. - It only allows 'studs up' 'fixed rotation' placing - It really needs a powerful computer + It can be fun to play around in the world you have created (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: lego creator

(...) exactly what bricks does it have? only townjr bricks? (25 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: lego creator

jonathan wilson skrev i meddelandet ... (...) I don't really know which bricks Town Jr. would include, but I suppose Creator doesn't even have _all_ that. Maybe I should do a piece inventory of Creator? Or has anybody already done that? But the main (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: lego creator

jonathan wilson skrev i meddelandet ... (...) Take a look at (URL) you can see ALL the pieces in Creator. WARNING: Slow page - many pictures. -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: lego creator

thanks for that. can things like the 1 x 2 brick etc (the yellow stuff) can be assigned different colors? what colors does it support? (25 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: lego creator

Wow, I didn't realize that Creator was 100% Town Junior, and that's it. I am glad I did not buy it, I bought a mission pack for Quake 2 instead. . Thanks for the link! Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: lego creator

jonathan wilson skrev i meddelandet ... (...) stuff) can be >assigned different colors? Yes (...) Guess! (21 different, 'standard' Lego colors, 6 of them transparent) -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)