 CAD / 1042
Re: MAX2DAT .5 beta is ready for the world
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:09:07 GMT

onyx wrote in message ...

all three of the tires i upped to the newsgroups this week were modeled in • MAX
and converted over... a little post-tweaking and they were ready to go... • i'm
pretty happy with the progress so far...

I may have missed it having not been around for a while, but is there a
DAT2MAX element at all? All I typically want to do is modify existing
pieces, and it'd be handy to have somewhere to start.

Steve