 CAD / 10328
Re: Now accepting submissions for the Brickfest LDraw Image Gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:44:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Cale Leiphart wrote:
I am now accepting submissions for the Brickfest LDraw Image Gallery. The
LDraw gallery is intended to showcase the efforts of various people in the
Lego cad community.  It will also give people who may not be familiar with
LDraw a chance to see whats posible in the world of digital building.  Here
are the submission guidelines.

1.  The image or scene must be created using the Ldraw system of tools. This
    includes LDraw, MLCad, L3P and the like.

2.  Images should be rendered with POV ray or similar photo realistic
    renderer.

3.  Preferred image size is at least 2000x1500 in a high quality file format.
    The larger the image size the beter.

4.  Images can be sent to me at  caleleiphart@aol.com

5.  The sooner i receive the images the better i can guarantee a spot in the
    gallery.  A maximum of six images will be turned into 18"x24" posters if
    I get the images in time, a few aditional ones wil be made in 8.5"x11".

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

  Hey, I don't see a "no clones" requirement...

  Just kidding, though I might try to send something made of official elements.
  Should the images be whole scenes, or can they simply be models rendered on a
plain background?

    Dave!