 CAD / 10325
Re: Now accepting submissions for the Brickfest LDraw Image Gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 02:09:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Cale Leiphart wrote:
Just a reminder.  Brickfest is only a month away and I'm still looking for
submissions for the gallery.

All - This gallery is going to be very cool. In fact, I have to get off my butt
and take the box of posters for Cale to the post office! It will include some of
the postsers from Kidvention 2000, as well as a couple I made for BricksWest
2002, and hopefully some new ones.

Please send your renderings to Cale, so they can be included!

-Tim