 CAD / 10260
  Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.6

I decided to take a break from working on other projects and finally revamp my Minifig plugin. New in this version: Added support for the upcoming LDDP.ini file Improved Color edit boxes Added ability to change preview window background color (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.6

(...) Hey, cool. Is there a linux port in the works? (...) I have questions. I think these plugins are pretty cool, so would it be OK to use them as plugins for the LEDIT mode in ldglite? I did a quick and dirty feasibility test and it looks doable. (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.6

(...) Unfortunately no. The component library I used for rendering, GLScene, is only available for Windows. Though I read that they were think of proting to Kylix. As soon as they relase a stable version, I'll work on it (...) I love for you to use (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.6

(...) That's great. So it should work if I make a plugins directory off whatever directory ldglite.exe resides in. I take it that's where you'd look for the lddp.ini file as well. Is the lddp.ini file a replacement for the lddp registry entries? (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.6

(...) Not in the plugins directory, in the directory of the program that calls the dll (...) Yes, we are currently working on a Linux port. --Orion (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.6

(...) Are you planning to support plugins via dlopen and dlsym? That'd be fantastic. I just modified my plugin test program to take a plugin name on the command line and ran some more of the lddp plugins successfully. (I think the bezier plugin (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.6

(...) Was there some reason that y'all didn't use <windir>\ldraw.ini? If for nothing else, it has the ldraw path. Steve (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.6

(...) Hey, I'm with you. ldglite checks the environment variables first, then looks in the <windir>/ldraw.ini file before using a default. env_str = platform_getenv("LDRAWDIR"); if (env_str != NULL) strcpy(pathname, env_str); else if (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.6

(...) Well, looking at the LDraw.ini, it apppears that we could swap over to using it. -Orion (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.6

(...) Absolutely no reason that I can think of. Unless a program deliberately wanted to have separate settings (or multiple settings). (...) Good point. (...) Or check both places. :) Steve (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)