 CAD / 10217
Re: MOC Differtimento
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:19:23 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tom Beattie wrote:
   Hello Miguel,

Traveling well on the dat Model, I have located all files except: ‘ls10.dat’ and ‘ls31.dat’

I cannot find any reference to them on Parts Tracker, or Peeron for that matter? I am not quite sure what parts they represent, or if they are sub files - Any Ideas?

Regardless of missing elements (they didn’t have any noticeable impact on the model) I am in the process of belting out a POV rendering of Differtimento and my Rover in the one scene for comparison’s sake - and a bit of fun too! It should be ready in the morning. I will post results.

Cheers

Tom Beattie

Hi Tom,

These are files for the LSynth program. You’ll need to go here:

http://www.users.qwest.net/~kclague/lsynth/index.htm

Install and enjoy

--Orion