 CAD / 10188
Re: 30104 Chain - Generate it!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 06:23:28 GMT

While we are talking about that, would it be possible to create a
program/plugin to generate a chain in a model? Perhaps in LSynt or as plugin
in LDDP?

Jaco

"Will Chapman" <will@actionbrick.com> schreef in bericht
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30104

Does this part exist officially or unofficially?  It seems as though it • should
be a 2-piece part.

1) End piece 1x2 w/chain loop
2) Chain link

Is anyone working on one?  If not, I might take a stab at it.  It does not • look
too difficult compared to the the other, more complex, curvilinear parts • in the
library. ;)

---Will