 CAD / 10175
    Engine 68 (4-Wide Fire Apparatus, incl. instructions) —Allan Bedford
   Hello, I was pleased to see this post tonight: (URL) > Because just like Ronald, I've also just taken my first steps into creating CAD models. In my case, very tiny steps. :) I tried something small first, since I was still unsure about the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Engine 68 (4-Wide Fire Apparatus, incl. instructions) —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) Hi. I seen it on Brickshelf already. Quite a nice vehicle, and congrats on your first attempt at CAD. It looks like you are a seasoned pro already :) Thanks for sharing your model, and I hope you have a chance at winning a prize at the Bricks (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Engine 68 (4-Wide Fire Apparatus, incl. instructions) —Allan Bedford
   (...) Hi Ben, Thanks for the comments. :) You've also built some 4-wide apparatus, haven't you? One of the things I think would make the larger renders look better is if I can get LPub/POV to use the the LGEO parts library. I've tried enabling the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Engine 68 (4-Wide Fire Apparatus, incl. instructions) —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) Yes. But not so simple to build, my apparatus aren't that great....yet ;) Thanks, Ben. (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, FTX)