 CAD / 10119
  Re: LeoCAM BETA RELEASE !!!

(...) I can't get it to download. When I click the link it says the file isn't their. Steve (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LeoCAM BETA RELEASE !!!

Hi! I'm sorry, there was an uppercase/lowercase problem with the link. Now you will be able to download the complete LeoCAM file. Ah! And thanks for your interest!!!! yours Gustavo.- PS: Just in case, the link for LeoCAM is (URL) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LeoCAM BETA RELEASE !!!

Hi Andreas: At the original web page we've posted both an on-line and a downlodable copy of the User Manual (PDF and Word). It's not a tutorial, but it explains quite thoroughly all the new options added to LeoCAD. For an explanation of the original (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LeoCAM BETA RELEASE !!!

hi, well the tool looks great, but where can i get some tutorials how to use it? Andreas "Gustavo Patow" <dagush@ima.udg.es> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HFHsL1.qxx@lugnet.com... (...) you (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.cad)