 CAD / 10090
  Q: Parts directory?

Hi, I do have a question abouth part folders. The normal folder (directory) structure is as follow: LDRAW | | Parts | |Subparts (S) Now i would like to add a Temporary part folder to place my newly created files in it for a new part, so i don't have (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Parts directory?

(...) file. (...) in (...) Anybody else correct me if I am wrong but I think this cannot be done. What you can do, is place your parts in the models directory. LDraw programs know this directory and know where to find parts from MODELS to PARTS and (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Parts directory?

(...) Right! But in the L3Lab case you are lucky, because it also looks in BFC\PARTS see (URL) have often thought about an e.g. LDRAWPATH environment variable for specifying additional search paths, like LDRAWPATH=C:\Lego\Ne...C:\MyParts or (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Q: Parts directory?

(...) You can create an \s directory under ldraw\models, and store your subpart files there. Any LDraw-compatible program should be able to find them there. HTH, Steve (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.cad)