 CAD / *39185 (-5)
  Re: Rendering 8868 AirtechClaw Rig in MLCad/LDraw

"Stephane Simard" <plague@videotron.ca> wrote in news:IsF6HC.10Lo@lugnet.com: (...) I've been working on and off on this one for a while now, but have no idea when I'll finish it, so don't let that stop you! Best way to learn is to jump off the deep (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad)

  Rendering 8868 AirtechClaw Rig in MLCad/LDraw

No one so far ever attempted to build this beast in Ldraw. (Or else I would have seen it on brickshelf sooner or later) If nobody is currently doing it, I might be interested. The thing is that I never, ever used any 3d drawing software in my life. (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad)

  Need # 50745 too and happy new year from France,

Hello everybody, As John I'd like to have the 50745 parts. Not for the Castle model I'm doing but for a 4x4 vehicle that looks really poor without that part :>( So if anybody is working on it, please tell me. Thanks, Eric (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Unofficial Subpart px8s01.dat - Large Leaf

(...) Hi Tore, First I want to wish you and everybody here a Happy New Year! I made a small render using your leave and it's really nice. You'll tell me that maybe you could smooth it a little but for me it's ok. Thank you, Eric (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Need Part#50745: 'Car Mudguard 4 x 2 1/2 x 2'

I am trying to recreate the new ambulance LEGO set in MLCAD. I cannot find Peeron Part#50745: 'Car Mudguard 4 x 2 1/2 x 2' : (URL) seems to be a part that first came out in 2005 so maybe no one has created it yet? If this part does not exist how (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact