 CAD / *38145 (-5)
  Re: Seemingly insane poly counts in official games - how?

--SNIP-- (...) The shading and drawing could be done only once per angle (three total in the picture you gave before). Since the shading depends only on the relative angle of the stud and light-source all you'd need do is pass the nearest light (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Inexplicable error in LPub

"Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht news:IIHww8.1GAA@lugnet.com... (...) And judging by the message "LPub 2.4.5.0 available" I see that did not take long :-) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub 2.4.5.0 available

(...) I think this is because a lot more people are using LPub now and with all the features you added in 2.3 people got testing with all kinds of models. Concidering the amount of trafic to lugnet.cad (partially my fault ;-) and the many questions (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Inexplicable error in LPub

(...) OK, then I will await patiently. (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Seemingly insane poly counts in official games - how?

(...) Yeah, I considered that, The other way I thought of doing it is to create some sort of projection volume for each tri (Basically the halfspace stretching from the front face of the tri out to infinity), then clip that by the other tri's in the (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact