 CAD / *37885 (-5)
  Re: Questions about LPub

(...) Create a new LDR file (inside your MPD if you'd like). Lets call it minifig.ldr. LPUB PLI BEGIN SUB minifig.ldr add all your parts here. LPUB PLI END All of this stuff is in LPub/Extras/LPub.html Kevin (19 years ago, 26-May-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LPub

(...) I'm admin on my XP Pro box at home, and I've seen the problem when selecting a file from the recent files list. I don't have Delphi, or I'd offer to debug it for you. My steps: Open car.dat via the standard File->Open Render something from (...) (19 years ago, 26-May-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Questions about LPub

(...) Thanks! (...) LPUB CALLOUT PLACEMENT LEFT CENTER ASSEM LPUB CALLOUT POINTER <SIDE> <OFFSET> <X> <Y> <SIDE> is which side of the callout the pointer should start (TOP, RIGHT, BOTTOM, LEFT) <OFFSET> For TOP and BOTTOM, this is how far from left (...) (19 years ago, 26-May-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Questions about LPub

"Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht news:IH44Bp.4zn@lugnet.com... (...) I meant backlights :-) Another thing: How to combine parts that are actually subassemblies? Like the minifig parts arms+hands+torso and hips+legs? See: (...) (19 years ago, 26-May-05, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Making easier to reinstall ldraw

(FUT lugnet.cad.dev, which is where this reply really belongs.) (...) isn't in the LDView 3 Beta 1 release, but all the unnoficial test releases I've made since then (Beta 1A through Beta 1E) use his code. And if you build LDView yourself from its (...) (19 years ago, 26-May-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact