 CAD / *34920 (-20)
  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

(...) All pictures I posted to Jeroen for Zwolle are allowed to be used. Niels (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: ldraw rendered coach bus

(...) what! no way... wow thanks man. yea i havent been really active here cus i been doin these things called mangacars. * www.mangacars.com * but i do plan to make all the nautica sets rendered. (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 9v train motor - 590.dat

(...) Also, I notice the technic pin on the bogie plate is shorter than it should be - the dat file has it as 12 LDU tall when I measure the actual pin to be 14 LDU tall. I think Ryan may have been alluding to this when he talked about the height (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: 9v train motor - 590.dat

(...) Hi Ryan, I just saw that your posting is 4 years old. And during all this time noone has ever fixed this bug in 590.dat And I'm sure it is a bug! Here is a picture that shows what is wrong with this part: (URL) I hope that after all this time (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: ldraw rendered coach bus

(...) I think your MOCs and your renderings are still among the very best in the LCad community. You are a true source of inspiration for me, and likely many more besides me. Keep up your great work! /Tore (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.cad)

  ldraw rendered coach bus

heres a sneak peak at an upcoming model: a bus station much like greyhound... the bus can be seen here (URL) bus 3 and 31. they use the new smoke tinted parts let me know what yall think (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

Hi, take a look at my brickshelf gallery. Maybe some of my pictures are useful for you. (URL) Greetings Sven (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  looking for a part

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a part as a dat-file (URL) Does this part exist? And if yes - where can I find it? TIA Sven (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

(...) Feel free to use any of my renderings at Brickshelf: Playtable: (URL) ships: (URL) tree: (URL) Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: LCD draft spec comment

(...) If this is a feature that is used deliberately and often enough to motivate a software model for it, it would be possible to encode a combination of hard constraints, demonstrating the normal and preferred connection method, and additional (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

  3D Cube : the spherical version

Hi all, When I announced my previous MOC (3D-Cube wooden puzzle), Ross Crawford challenged me to make a spherical version of it. Well, here it is : The Cube: (URL) The Sphere: (URL) Check out (URL) my webpage> Let me know what you think, Maarten (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

(...) If you need I can make larger sizes and email to you. I try to keep images small for downloading from the net. Larger sizes will work well directly from your computer. Steve (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

Mike You are welcome to use any of my animations for this project. (URL) Good luck have fun. Steve (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

Hi Mike, I still have the pictures submitted for Zwolle. If you like I can send them to you. Please contact me on info at digitalbricks dot nl Jeroen "Mike Thorn" <webmaster!@!robotic...urces.com> wrote in message news:Hy3EHH.sFo@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

(...) Awesome, Mike! Take some pictures, write up an article, and we'll be sure to get this up on LDraw.org! Please, shoot me an email about the event as well -- I'd like to know more about what you're doing and how people react to it. I've only (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  Looking for Roborider parts

Has anyone modeled or made a workable mockup of part #32306 Technic Liftarm 3 x 7 x 2 Fork 3 Fingers and the Technic Disc 5 x 5 that are used as wheels? (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

Hello fellow CAD/POV users, For the (URL) Garfield Heights Homedays>, I'm going to be taking my laptop along to display CAD images and LEGO Pov renders in a slideshow-type presentation (endlessly looping for the five hours we'll be there). I myself (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  Re: LCD draft spec comment

(...) would find most useful is technic axle in it's hole - there's quite a significant clearance between them. Not sure the best way to handle such things. ROSCO (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

  Re: LCD draft spec comment

(...) Hi I am currently working on my own version of LCD. (URL) was thinking of adding some kind over-ride to the angle of movement for each connection. This clinches it, I will. The format itself could hold single-studs that lock at 90 degrees or (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

  Re: DAT2DXF problems

I had similar problems with DAT2DXF (never could get that to work to my satisfaction). Finally settled on 3DWin, though I also had problems similar to yours at first. Try this - do a complete uninstall/reinstall of 3DWin and make SURE you point it (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact