 CAD / *32605 (-5)
  Disappearing Parts in MLCAD

Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me out. For some reason certain Ldraw parts seem to have disappeared from the parts selection in my copy of MLCAD, most notably some of the technic liftarms. It happened a while ago, so I reloaded the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad)

  polish version of mlcad

hi i just finished polish version of mclcad language pack i know there is not much polish members here but i just wanted to announce it :))) i hope michael will set this langpack on his site br pixel (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Electric Light Reflector Round 2 x 2 x 2/3

"Orion Pobursky" <orion@dontaddthis.p...ursky.com> wrote in message news:HnyHFL.xDo@lugnet.com... (...) Wow! x902 'Cylinder 2 x 2 x 2/3 Dome Inverted' Not quite the same as x85 'Electric Light Reflector Round 2 x 2 x 2/3' as it's known on (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Electric Light Reflector Round 2 x 2 x 2/3

(...) Whew, this one took me a while to find: (URL) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Electric Light Reflector Round 2 x 2 x 2/3

Has anyone done an unofficial file for this part? I can't find it on ldraw.org and I do need one.... I've only just started this MLCad thing, so I don't think I'd be up to making the part myself.... Thanx! Duq (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact