 CAD / 10766
Re: Electric Light Reflector Round 2 x 2 x 2/3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 00:51:48 GMT

"Orion Pobursky" <orion@dontaddthis.pobursky.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad, Ronald Vallenduuk wrote:
Has anyone done an unofficial file for this part? I can't find it on
ldraw.org and I do need one....
I've only just started this MLCad thing, so I don't think I'd be up to
making the part myself....

Thanx!

Duq

Whew, this one took me a while to find:

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/x902.dat

-Orion

Wow!
x902 'Cylinder  2 x  2 x  2/3 Dome Inverted'
Not quite the same as
x85 'Electric Light Reflector Round 2 x 2 x 2/3'
as it's known on Peeron....

Thanx for your effort. The result will shortly be available through bi
portal. Look for author Duq...

Duq