 CAD / *32040 (-10)
  Re: L3P Enhancer 0.2 Beta Released

(...) Maybe there's a conditional defined in the wrong (CLX) way for the JVCL? (...) You're welcome :-) I'm not a linux user myself, I was just parroting the info from the Borland news groups. BTW, I'm sure I saw a post some weeks ago about (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Image Editing: A guide to making Building Instructions

(...) Ben, I'm happy to post any updates if you'll pass me updated copy. Thanks! Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster - BIP (URL) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: 3d converter

(...) I don' know why 3DWin isn't working right. Does cinema4D export to any other format? If so see if you can export to 3DX or STL format and use MAX2DAT or STL2DAT. -Orion (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  3d converter

i created a part in cinama4d and exported it as a DFX file. however when i convert to a DAT there are faces and lines missin ( regristration fee? ) i was wondering if anyone knows how i can fix this. i downloaded dat2dfx. but cant make it work. i (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  POV-Ray and transperancy

I don't know if this is much help to others, but I thought I would post it here just in case. It is just a little tutorial on adding a background image to a POV-Ray generated images using an alpha channel and Photoshop. It would be easier to just (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Image Editing: A guide to making Building Instructions

(...) Thank you for working on this and giving us the orientation file name I am sure that it will save a lot of time when making parts lists. Ben (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Image Editing: A guide to making Building Instructions

(...) <snip> The dat file that controls orientation of parts is: <LPub Install Dir>\Part_Images\ori...tation.ldr There is also a half_size.ldr for extremely large parts. There is also a color_annotation.ldr which prevents back and white color (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: trans black holes

"Tom Bozzo" <abozzo*nospam@midplains.net> wrote in message news:HKo0z5.204y@lugnet.com... (...) max (...) haan's (...) series. Try (...) it back (...) me. (...) v1 (...) The max_trace_level is in the 2.3 version. About the artifacts (or black (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Octan Logo Pattern

I don't know if this helps any, but I created a vector version of the Octan yin-yang and text logos. You can find the main folder at (URL) and the vector versions (Illustrator and Postscript) are in the vectorfiles subfolder. As I said when I (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Parts search

(...) I know this one is on the Parts Tracker: (URL) that this is an unofficial part along with all the others on the Parts Tracker and may change or reorient before it is made official. -Orion (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact