 CAD / *31435 (-5)
  Re: LDraw-to-Raves (was: POV in Part)

(...) Hmm, thinking more about this, it could be done with individual files, and then a single master file that includes all the individual wrapper files. The master file could be auto-generated whenever the wrapper-library is updated. That would be (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Vertices not coplanar?

(...) If I remember my 3D theory correctly, these quads can mess up the normals associated with them. Also, noncoplaner quads cause small gaps in the part since they are, in essence, bent rectangles. Usually these gaps are too small to see, even (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Vertices not coplanar?

What troubles do these warnings cause? I see no problems with the renderings, no matter what renderer I use. How do I correct them? By splitting all the quads into two triangles each I guess? If so, why not make a tool that splits them up? /Tore (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LGEO Part 3741 (Plant Flower Stem) Fix

I think I may have found an error in the LGEO code for part 3741 (Plant Flower Stem). The part appears to be the mirror image of it's LDraw counterpart. To fix it, flip the sign of the number 120 on lines 120, 124, 130 & 135 of file lg_3741.inc. I (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: LDraw-to-Raves (was: POV in Part)

"Michael Horvath" <mhorvath2161@juno.com> wrote in message news:HI33p4.1w9H@lugnet.com... (...) Isn't very flexible, is it? (...) couple of (...) Before you go and render, think of this: LDraw: rectangles and triangles that make up lego parts, (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact