 CAD / *31335 (-5)
  Re: Some secrets of MLCad revealed ...

(...) Ok, the practical figures relativize the problem for everyday use. Thanks Michael. For the sake of sharing here is how I imagine a sorted point list. The sorted list is also implemented as an array, so points can be accessed by index for (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Strange part/file conversion problem

I really hope someone can help... In a model that I built in LeoCAD, I used the 2x5 complete hinge assembly. (part #3149c01). However, when I ran the .dat file through LPub (then through L3P) then into POV-ray, I noticed that the lower plate of the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Building instructions for USS Eggster

(...) Including lugnet.inst here. Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster - BIP (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Building instructions for USS Eggster

Hi all, Using the great LPub, I created full building instructions for my latest creation, the USS Eggster. See (URL) uses 2 Duplo Eggs as cockpits and is inspired by Star Trek ships. See: (URL) for more! PLMKWYT Jaco (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Some secrets of MLCad revealed ...

"Damien Guichard" <damien.guichard@wanadoo.fr> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HHKMxB.225G@lugnet.com... <SNIP> (...) the (...) in a (...) So far I could find out, it doesn't effect loading much, I think it was something about 10% less then without this (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact