 CAD / *31235 (-10)
  Re: Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?

"Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELET...otome.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HHBnzC.uH@lugnet.com... (...) suggested (...) Sorry, I have never used it, just read about it. It is supposed to place a light at exactly at the spot where you put that piece (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?

(...) First off... let me say again, a big thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread. Due to input from each of you I feel as though I've been able to make good progress in the direction of the types of renders I hope to achieve for (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Mirrored parts and studs

There is somewhat of a disagreeance going on over at the PT about mirrored parts and I thought I'd bring it to the whole community to discuss. Here's a little background for the non initiated: In order to same time and DAT code if a part has a (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  formatting errors in FTX?? (wa Re: LSC Proposal 0.99a

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote: I like this draft a lot however there seem to be some word lossages here and there... the tail end of some phrases are missing, and I think it may be due to the FTX formatting??? for example: On the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: L3P v1.3 for Mac OSX

(...) Chris, I think the LGEO parts are worth the effort, which is now pretty minimal -- downloading the LGEO library (two files: the 'complete' library through update 14, and update 15, at (URL)), setting the LGEODIR environment variable, and (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Re: LDraw to BAP

(...) Ooops. I forgot the url: (URL) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad)

  LDraw to BAP

I've updated my LDraw to Building Architect Plus page with more in-depth instructions on how to pull the conversion off. The instructions mostly deal with how to properly edit the POVray files to get them up to Maxis's specs :P -Mike (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New LEGO-themed PC game (not official)

(...) Sounds like you're going to be taking some legal risks no matter what you do, since LEGO has form patents on the minifig itself (as well as most of the weapons), if you have anything that "looks like" a minifig in the game, you're stepping on (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  LSC Proposal 0.99a

This is a re-post of the LSC proposal 0.99 with two changes: I removed the stipulation under 'voting' about the ad-hoc committee per (URL) this thread>. I changed the dates for voting from one day (July 20) to five days, July 17-22. This covers both (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  New LEGO-themed PC game (not official)

This is my first post to the LUGNET newsgroups after having joined LUGNET this month. It's actually one of the reasons I joined in the first place -- to get comments, suggestions, and even volunteers about this game from LUGNET members. So, here it (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.cad, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact