 CAD / *31160 (-5)
  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.6

(...) Unfortunately no. The component library I used for rendering, GLScene, is only available for Windows. Though I read that they were think of proting to Kylix. As soon as they relase a stable version, I'll work on it (...) I love for you to use (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.6

(...) Hey, cool. Is there a linux port in the works? (...) I have questions. I think these plugins are pretty cool, so would it be OK to use them as plugins for the LEDIT mode in ldglite? I did a quick and dirty feasibility test and it looks doable. (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Feature Suggestion

Niels, "Niels Karsdorp" <nkp.nkp@hetnet.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HH133z.1nG4@lugnet.com... (...) Maico is right, with his suggestions. Your suggestion would more rely on parts with complete assemblies, where you loose the possibility to (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?

In lugnet.cad.ray, Allan Bedford wrote: <snip> (...) I found a much easier way to include these colors Add the following lines after the radiosity include statement. If you don't add them after the radiosity include, the colors will be overrriden by (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?

(...) It's working but very,very slowly. If the POV clock hasn't stopped, then its still rendering. Like I wrote above, it'll take a long time to render on Rad Level 3. Try Rad Level 1 first and then, if you like the way the scene is set up, use (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact